Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ignition

ig·ni·tion/igˈniSHən/

Noun:
  1. The action of setting something on fire or starting to burn.
Well, since my last post - I can certainly say I've been ignited.  The spark that was missing for a couple of months has started a fire which I don't see dwindling any time soon.
 
I've registered for my first TWO marathons (The Breast Cancer Marathon in Jacksonville on 2-12-12 and the Marine Corps Marathon in D.C. on 10-28-12)  There's even talk of me entering a 50k race sometime in 2012.  How's that for a former couch potato?!
 
Both these races are very exciting and will get many posts (I promise)
 
As exciting, if not more exciting than the races, is my newly established partnership with Sherry Post and Simple Fuel (an all natural meal replacement that is easy and takes only seconds to fix)   Sherry started simple fuel as a powder meal replacement in her own home and has been kind enough to now share it with the public.  I'll wait till my booming excitement settles a bit to tell you more about the awesomeness of Simple Fuel (if you cannot wait, there's a link to her website on the right side of this page-[and if you decide to order something, just add a note that I referred you!])

No comments:

Post a Comment